Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everybody,
It's your favorite "lady of the wild things," Artemis, aka Diana, aka Cynthia, aka the huntress!
It's been ages, huh? Well, I've now got a blog. Stay tuned and you'll hear all about me by and by. Shout out to my family and friends from Olympus. You all should set up blogs as well. Then we can follow each others' posts, check out each others' pictures and videos, and just share cool stuff from back in the day...you know, back on the mount in Ancient Greece meddling with the humans and whatnot. Sigh...those times were the best. Well, got to go.
Until next time,
The Huntress

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Hermes. I just started a blog too! what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should consider animal husbandry and Agriculture instead of hunting wild animals.

    ReplyDelete